Telephone, Address, Transport and Parking
Call us on +61 2 9386 4994 or email us using the contact form above.
Click HERE to sign up to receive our monthly newsletters and upcoming courses email.
The Writers’ Studio is located on Level 1, of the Lugar Brae Uniting Church Hall on Leichhardt St in Bronte.
The entrance is via Lugar Brae Avenue, which is a laneway which runs down the side of the Church.
(We are not affiliated in any way with the Uniting Church.)
There is un-timed parking on Leichhardt Street, on Bronte Road and Macpherson Street and at the back of Lugar Brae Avenue.
Public transport to the Studio
If you are catching a bus from Bondi Junction, hop on the 379, 314, 316 or 317 or 400’s. These will drop you on Bronte Road in Charing Cross about three minutes walk from us. Ask to be let off at the Commonwealth Bank in Charing Cross. Then turn left into Bronte Road and keep following the road until you get to a roundabout. Don’t continue to the left down Bronte Road, but walk straight ahead down Leichhardt Street and on the left side of the street you will see the Lugar Brae Church. The entrance is via the laneway (Lugar Brae Avenue) on the right side of building. Or you can catch the 360. This will drop you right outside our door on Leichhardt Street, but it does take about 20 minutes from Bondi Junction to get here as it goes all round the world!
Areas we cover
- Newcastle Wollongong Central Coast Gosford Blue Mountains All Regional NSW
- Melbourne Geelong Bendigo Ballarat All Regional Vic Victoria
- Brisbane Toowoomba Gold Coast Sunshine Coast Townsville All Regional QLD Queensland
- Adelaide All Regional SA South Australia
- Perth All Regional WA Western Australia
- Canberra All ACT Australian Capital Territory
- Hobart Launceston Tas Tasmania
- Darwin NT Northern Territory